IIWA is Western Australia’s cross-sector alliance for market development, stewardship, and participation in impact investment in WA.
The Alliance seeks to provide trusted, experienced, and well-considered advice to Government, corporates, family and foundation offices, and the community service sector to accelerate development of the impact investment market in Western Australia. Alliance objectives are to:
- Improve accessibility, literacy and definition of impact investment, ensuring an accurate and complete understanding of the discipline
- Develop innovative policy options that create positive social and environmental impact
- Improve standards for impact measurement, simplifying the investment comparison process for investors
- Provide a platform for sharing knowledge and expertise in the field of impact investment in Western Australia
- Advocate and educate the wider community about the benefits of impact investment for all Western Australians